So my goals for August were:
1. Use my long hoarded Flower Sugar FQ pack to make Union Jack blocks for the Baby Brit QAL hosted by Dream Quilt Create and the My Precious QAL.
I've made 6 blocks so far and used some of my favorite Flower Sugar, Nicey Jane, Tanya Whelan and Jennifer Paganelli fabrics. I could call it done but I decided I wanted this to be bigger so I'm going to make 6 more. I didn't actually link up for the My Precious QAL but I'm OK with that.
2. Make a block for the QuiltCon Challenge.
Not one but three QuiltCon blocks!!!
3. Quilt one of my UFOs.
Yea, another check off my list!!! I finally finished this Rouenneries Table Topper:-)So for September I plan to...
1. Finish up these Union Jack blocks.
2. Halloween is coming so it's time to break out the new Ghastlies for another quilt.
3. Make a cozy for my Kindle.
Hopefully I can keep my streak going:-)