So I had been cruising along on my Sunkissed Strawberry Fields quilt when I hit a speed bump... I ran out of low volume fabrics for my sashing.
Since I was really enjoying working on such a sunny project despite the never-ending bitter cold here, I decided this was a good time to do something with all the bonus triangles I made from the snowball blocks.
As soon as I realized I had 4 HSTs of each print I knew exactly what I was going to do with them... pinwheels!
This was actually my original plan (but on a smaller scale) for this layer cake but it just never happened. Obviously it was meant to be! Now I'm trying to decide if this is done or if I'm going to add some borders. Until then it'll keep things sunny in my studio;-)