1. Finally finish my Victory Garden quilt... it's done:-) I want to give it to my friend before I post pictures but it really is awesome (if I do say so myself!).
2. Make something for the BMQG Madrona Road challenge... also done.
3. Quilt my Hexie Blob... well 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Gymnastics season is in full swing so I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunities for hand work;-)
I have high hopes for March! I've finished all my "active" projects so I get to start some new stuff and I'll have 4 glorious days to sew at the BMQG retreat. So here's the plan:
1. Turn this stack of pretty fabrics in to something.
2. Finish something from the UFO pile.
3. And seriously, quilt the Hexie blob:-)