After that I worked on piecing together all those Fig Tree HSTs. I've got 5 of the 9 blocks put together but after laying it out on a bed I decided it's not quite big enough. I'm going to add another row to the top and bottom and probably on both sides also. I've ordered a Strawberry Fields charm pack which I'm hoping will also mix in nicely. Until then this is on hold. I'd want to have as many loose blocks as possible for mixing in something new... it makes getting that scrappy, random look much easier.
Finally, I put together all the rows for my Sherbet Pips zig-zag. I decided I want this to be big enough for my daughter's full-sized bed so I'm going to add some borders. I've still got a layer cake so I'm playing with a few different ideas. For now I want to float the zig-zags on the pink so I need to add setting triangles to the sides before I sew the rows together.
Whew, I have been busy! Not sure I'll be as productive in the coming months, looking at my calendar there's going to be a lot less time for quilting, or maybe that's sleeping;-)