and then moved on to another round of stars.
I also finished up the flowers ring of this large cog.
This one was a lesson in what NOT to do... Visually it made sense to assemble these as flowers but that meant having to inset the green diamonds. I made it work but a smarter construction approach would have been to pair the pentagons with the diamonds and build out.
While I'm keeping it real, I might have gotten a bit distracted by the conversation on this one;-)
Here it is all laid out on my design wall. April vacation is next week so there are some more road trips in my future... I better start prepping!