Sunday, February 6, 2011
So after lots of agonizing I finished this quilt and it's destined for the auction after all. I ended up doing some outline stitching around the feathers on the two outer edges. I fudged it a bit, one side has more rows and they are a bit further apart than the other, so in the end it came out looking fairly balanced. I added a striped binding and just need to get a label on it and it will be ready to go. As far as learning experiences go it was pretty painful but it reinforces something I've known for awhile, I should be thinking about the quilting from the begining. Possibly why I have 14 quilts in my TBQ (to be quilted) pile!